Monday, August 8, 2011

I can't believe i'm getting married!

Yay first post! I've decided to start my own little blog to document this whole engagement/wedding planning/getting married process. It's going to be a roller coaster. Like a really long, emotional, stressful and exciting roller coaster ride.
So, where to begin? I've been engaged for two weeks now. Still can't believe it. I'm so excited and so ready to marry my best friend in the whole world. Justin truly is my world.

Anyways, I'll try not to get too gushy here...

So, already in those two weeks I have secured my dream photographer (the insanely talented Lydia Jane - who just so happens to also be a good friend of mine!) and videographer, the wonderous Paul Lee, secured my dream dress (purchased from Betsy Robinson's Bridal Salon in Reisterstown, Md, and as of today, secured my dream venue!! (a private farm residence in Crownsville, Md).
I'm so excited to finally have the dress and venue nailed down, now I can actually start planning! I know that I'm going for a rustic, vintagey, country feel (as in countryside not country music ok). Mismatched mason jars and glass bottles filled with wildflowers sitting on top of stacks of old books. Warm vintage floral fabrics. Pink and orange paper lanterns glowing all around.

271 days to go!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So excited for you Caitlin! You seem to have a lot of the big things already sorted out. Try to just have fun with the rest, don't stress too much. I know you and it will turn out perfect :-)

~Tiffany

P.S. Love the blog and the website!

Lydia Jane said...

EEeeeee! This is the cutest. I'm happy I just so happen to be your good friend and photographer too. :) Can't wait to talk weddingness with you!

Post a Comment