Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Little Bit of Color

Actually, make that a lot of color.


I love kitschy stuff, garishly colored stuff, knick knacks from the 60s and 70s. I've discovered a newfound love for Irregular Choice shoes, they're absolutely ridiculous. Some of them have clear lucite engraved heels, which is something that a couple of years ago I would've thought was absolutely hideous. They're all in beautiful vibrant colors and full of texture and tiny little special details that make them possibly the coolest shoes ever. These are just a few of my favorites, and ones that I would like to wear in the wedding. Right now I'm really feeling those silver Marie Antoinettes at the bottom right.


Kitschy Wedding


There's something about a bride wearing oxfords that I love. Maybe it's because it feels like you've stepped right out of the 1920s, but whenever I wear my plain old brown oxfords, I feel special. They're my special shoes! As soon as I saw these pink and white beauties on Modcloth, it was l-o-v-e.

Pretty Pink Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment