Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Morning Musings

Good morning! Today I'm just going to make a post of wedding inspiration. Not much else happening on the home front lately. I'm about to mail out our save-the-date cards in a few days though!


First up, I have to share this video of Elsie's wedding from her amazing blog, A Beautiful Mess. As soon as I came across her blog about a month ago and saw the amazing video made at her wedding, my brain was exploding with ideas. It's exactly the kind of feel I want, completely personal, nothing is a cliche. You can tell that every little detail is a reflection of the couple themselves. It doesn't have to look like the weddings idealized in popular culture to feel like a wedding (long white dress, veil, white flowers, black suits, glimmering reception hall, steak and potatoes...you get the idea). Enough talk, here's the video:




Swoon, right?


And some other things... (okay, this took me a really long time to put together because I'm bad and have been saving pictures for a long time now without making a note of where I found each picture...blogging 101 right.)


1. Tree trunk cake stand via Nhu and Steve's Wedding on Love and Lavender  2. Pink Rainbow Cake via Call Me Cupcake! 3. Paper Pom-Poms, via ? 4. Cake table via Outdoor Maryland Wedding on Style Me Pretty 5. Shepherd's hook flower jars via Julie and TJ's Wedding on Love and Lavender 6. Candy table via Jamie and Jesse's Wedding on Love and Lavender 7. Vintage floral patterns via Mr. and Mrs. Murphy on Lydia Jane Photography (my friend and incredible wedding photographer!) 8. Fringe chair banners by Nice, found via A Beautiful Mess



xoxo,

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment