Thursday, December 8, 2011

The 5 Month Mark

It's crazy that the wedding is a little under five months away. 149 days to be exact. Sometimes it still feels really surreal to be planning my wedding. I'm so excited about so many things and as much as I want the next few months to fly, I also want to savor them as much as I can. People say that being engaged is one of the best times of your life, everyone is constantly congratulating you and sharing in on your excitement. You get to make a big long list of things you want and people give them to you! You get to go taste test yummy foods and try on fun clothes that you would otherwise never get to wear. I love being engaged. I love how I always rub my thumb over the diamond on my ring. I'm weird about wearing jewelry and I thought I'd be weird about a ring but now I don't ever want to take it off, even for a second. 


If being engaged is this much fun, I can only imagine how much fun being married is. For one, I'll finally get to call Justin "Hubby". People probably hate that term but I like it. Is that dumb to be excited about? 


What was your favorite part of your engagement? And what's your favorite thing about being married?


7.29.11

No comments:

Post a Comment